Brother Embroidery Machine
How To Choose The Right Embroidery Machine For You
The popularity of sewing and embroidery is on the rise as many people try their hand at creating their own clothes and creative projects. Some people aren’t just content with slowly embroidering one project at a time, and instead, want to create pieces as presents or to sell on Etsy. If you’re thinking about starting your own side hustle in arts and crafts, an embroidery machine is an excellent investment. The SewMasters team are the experts in sewing and embroidery machines, so we’ve put together a quick guide to help you pick the ideal machine for you.
Why Might You Need An Embroidery Machine?
If you’re tossing up whether or not to invest in an embroidery machine, here are a few signs you’d find one very useful.
- You want to design your own fabrics. If you have a specific project in mind but can’t find a suitable printed material, you can create your own with an embroidery machine. You won’t have to compromise and settle for anything less than what you want.
- Get a higher level of accuracy. No matter how slowly you go, you won’t have the same accuracy as an embroidery machine unless you have years of embroidery practice.
- If you’re starting an online business. Whether you have your own site or a simple Etsy stall, if you want to sell your creations, you’ll need to make a lot of them, and you’ll need to make sure each one is of the highest quality.
Which Machine Is Right For You?
There are so many brands of embroidery machines to choose from, so it can be challenging to narrow it down and pick the right one for you. At SewMasters, we sell internationally renowned brands, and we have a few favourites we’d always recommend.
- Brother embroidery machine. Brother is renowned worldwide for its high-quality machines, and they’re a fantastic choice for beginners and experienced sewers alike. The Brother Essence Innov-is VE2300 is an excellent machine for larger projects, so if you plan on making your own fabrics, this is the embroidery machine for you.
- Janome embroidery machine. Janome is a very popular brand, and its machines are incredibly reliable and durable. The Janome Memory Craft 550E is one of the latest machines on the market, so you can enjoy the best, most innovative features for your projects.
- Bernette embroidery machine. Many people know Bernette for its precision, so it comes as no surprise that the Bernette 70 DECO delivers stunning results.
Things To Consider Before Investing In An Embroidery Machine
Aside from the brand, there are a few other things you’ll have to consider before deciding on which machine to buy. Ask yourself these questions when you’re shopping around for a machine.
- How do you plan on using it? If you plan on starting a business, you’ll want to purchase a machine capable of keeping up with demand. Make sure you choose a commercial embroidery machine if you’re going to be using it for hours every day. On the other hand, if you want to use it to create gifts for loved ones and personal projects, you won’t need something quite so heavy duty.
- Does it tick all your boxes? Some people want features like an automatic thread cutter, automatic needle threading, or a pressure sensor. You’re bound to find the machine that ticks all your boxes if you do your research. If not, most brands have a wide range of embroidery machine accessories you can purchase later.
- Are you looking for an embroidery machine alone or an embroidery/sewing machine? Some sewing machines come with embroidery machines built-in, so if you plan on designing clothes with your own embroidery pieces, it might be best to invest in a combination machine.
- Does the machine have built-in designs? Some embroidery machines have ready-to-go designs, whereas others come separately. The SewMasters team recommend getting a machine that can connect to a computer or the internet so you can download as many patterns as you’d like.
If You’re Looking To Buy An Embroidery Machine And Embroidery Machine Accessories, Check Out The Range At SewMasters
When it comes to sewing machines, no one knows them better than the team at SewMasters. Whether you’re sewing commercially or you do it as a hobby, we’re here to help our customers achieve better results from their work and achieve their sewing goals through the right machines and accessories. SewMasters are proud to stock some of the world’s leading brands in overlockers, baby lockers, embroidery machines, and sewing machines, all of which are renowned for their reliability, quality, and durability. Whether you’re buying a new machine or you’re looking for a repairperson you can trust, SewMasters are here to help. If you’re looking to buy a Janome or Brother embroidery machine, check out our range online today!