Magnetic Maggie Brother-PR Hoop
These ultra strong magnetic embroidery hoops are the perfect solution for tricky to hoops garments and projects, each with self locating top loading inserts. The Magnetic Maggie Brother-PR Hoop will keep you running at a great efficiency level with reduced hooping time when it comes to workwear, fussy fabrics and quilts.
- Perfect for thick items like quilts or towels
- snap-in magnetic action where hoop screw driver is not accessible
- heavy duty injection moulded nylon design
- reduced hoop burns to fabrics
Magnetic Brother-PR Hoop sizes:
- 95mm x 95mm (3.74in x 3.74in)
- 130mm x 130mm (5.11in x 5.11in)
- 165mmx 165mm (6.5in x 6.5in)
- 180mm x 180mm (7in x 7in)
- 195mm x 70mm (7.67in x 2.75in)
- 155mm x 205mm (6.10in x 8in)
- 100mm x325mm (3.94in x 12.8in)
- 320mm x 200mm (12.6in x 7.87in)
Magnetic Brother-PR Hoop Compatibilty:
- PR600/ PR600II
- PR650/ PR655
- PR1000/ PR1050X /PR1055X
Table Support REcommened
We strongly recommend using one of the tables available for the Brother PR embroidery machines due to the weight and size of the magnetic hoops.
There are 2 versions of table depending on the job your doing, the wide table is best for large flat work and the NEW Tubular frame table is perfect for reaching in to those tight spaces like bags or trouser leg etc.
These hoops are made from extremely powerful magnets and we highly recommend extra care as they can pinch fingers very easily.
Please DO NOT use if you have with a pacemaker .
The sizes given in these descriptions are the maximum embroidery areas for the hoop itself, each hoop will run in the widest embroidery arm position using the 300×200 sensor setting so be sure to use the Brother PR pattern trace function on your machine between each edit to ensure there is no needle/presser foot hoops side impact. All designs recommended to be within these measurements.