Janome 780DC Sewist Computerised Sewing Machine
The Janome Sewist 780DC is a simple to use, fully computerised sewing machine that is packed with time saving features.
This machine has 80 stitches, for many various applications. Direct stitch selection is available for 20 stitches, the other 60 stitches are pictured on the easy access slide out stitch charts. When a stitch is selected the LCD screen shows, the selected stitch, recommended foot, default stitch width and length, which you can change to suit your requirements. The Sewist 780DC also offers a choice of 3 styles of one-step buttonholes.
Special features include automatic thread cutter when activated trims the top and bobbin thread at the same time, pulling the top thread to the underside of the fabric. Stitch elongation on satin stitches allows the stitch pattern to be elongated of up to 5 times the default stitch length; easy set bobbin system; auto bobbin winder system; built-in needle threader; needle up/down button; and an auto-lock stitch feature for precision locking off of stitches and patterns. The start/stop button allows you to sew without a foot control.
The Sewist 780DC comes with a hard machine cover for protection when stored.
The Sewist 780DC is our latest addition to the Janome Family. It has an array of easy functional features.
- 80 Built-in stitches including 3 one-step buttonholes
- 20 Direct stitch selection keys + slide out stitch charts
- Foot pressure – 6 levels / Built-in needle threader
- Hinged side opening face plate – easy access to threading path
- Automatic thread cutter / Easy set bobbin / Stitch elongation
- 7 Standard feet – A zigzag, C overedge, E zipper, F satin, G blind hem, M special overedge, R buttonhole
- Instructional DVD / Hard Cover / Weight 6.5Kg