Bernina Q16 Longarm Quilting Machine
With Horn adjustable foldable table.Download Brochure
Unique User Interface
Simple-to-navigate touch screen
Individual settings for full comfort
Built-in tutorials offer full assistance
Totally customizable, the user interface includes useful functions, such as five user profiles, a stitch counter, and built-in tutorials regarding maintenance.
Precise regulated stitches
Four different BSR modes for full flexibility
Simple touch screen customization
thanks to the integrated BERNINA Longarm Stitch Regulator you achieve perfect stitches at equal-length no matter which speed you move the fabric. A manual mode with no stitch regulation is also available.
Go With No Foot Control
Fatigue-free quilting whenever you like
Enjoy full comfort and relax your foot
Perfect for creating large projects
The KickStart function allows you to quilt continuously without having to hold down the foot control. The KickStart function can be easily activated or deactivated via touch screen.
Big Spaces. Small Ideas.
The BERNINA Q 16 longarm quilting machine has a throat space of 16 inches and can be paired with a standard or height-adjustable cabinet or with a foldable, height-adjustable table.
- Throat Space: 16.5″
- 4.3″ Color-Touch Screen
- Full-length Freearm Illumination: 50 LED lights
- Hook System: Class M Rotary Hook
- Needle Threader
- Numerically/digitally adjustable thread tension
- Electronic presser foot lift
- Upper thread break sensor
- BERNINA Stitch Regulator: Dual Stitch Regulator
- Sewing speed maximum: 2,000 spm
- Stitch length minimum: 1.05 mm (24 stitches per inch)
- Stitch length maximum: 25.4 mm (1 stitches per inch)
- User profiles: 5
- Bobbin thread indicator
- On-board bobbin winder
- Compatible with domestic machine needles
- Compatible with BERNINA free-motion presser feet
- Basic Connection: USB host/slave
- Additional Connection: HDMI
- Updatable Software
- Free-motion foot #9
- Dual spool holder
- Bobbin tension gauge
- Quilting thread set
- Metal accessory box
Super Fast Winding
Wind your own bobbin in no time
The well-positioned spool holders and forward threading path are easy to reach and simple to follow. The on-board bobbin winder makes it convenient to wind your own bobbins.
Threading becomes a child’s play with the Bernina automatic simple needle threader.
Enjoy comfort all the way.
Working with Bright Lights
Naturally illuminated working area
Sufficient lighting even in darker rooms
Perfect illumination of the quilting area
50 bright LED lights along the throat space of the machine and above the needle illuminate the quilt for enhanced visibility.