Variation of Stitch
■Double chain stitch
Durable double chain stitch is good for seaming slacks.
■Triple cover stitch
Application for decorative stitch, hemming or elastic casing.
Application for decorative stitch, hemming for clothes.
Chain-off stitch from Cover Stitch
Baby Lock Cover Stitch can create chain-off stitch like overlock machines.
With just a gust of air, Jet-Air Threading ™ system takes thread through all loopers instantly.
Differential Feed System
Differential feed system makes fabrics gathered, compressed or eased with the differential feed lever setting.
Drop feed system
When you raise the presser foot lever, the feed dog lower automatically, and it helps thick fabric to place under the presser foot.
BLCS Coverstitch Features:
- Jet Air Threading – Chain looper threads in a breeze
- Tension adjustments on each thread
- Auto tension release
- Coverstitch using three needles (triple coverstitch)
- Coverstitch using two needles wide (6mm)
- Coverstitch using two needles narrow (3mm)
- Chain stitch can be stitched using any of the 3 needles used for coverstitch
- Chain off system
- Tubular Loopers prevents threads tangling
- Vertical needle system – minimizing needle deflection on heavy fabrics
- Full featured differential feed – ranging from 0.6 to 2
- Adjustable stitch length 0mm – 4mm
- Snap on multi-purpose foot
- Knit Binder available for this machine only – 3 sizes available
- Built in thread cutter
- Built in accessory storage
- Safety switch to front door
- 1300 stitches per minute (approx)
- Needle System ELx705CF #12/80 and #14/90
- 5 year conditional warranty, parts and labour
- Machine Weight 7.3 kgs
- Made in Japan